Herald Gospel Camp:
Herald Gospel Camp, located in upstate New York, is a sleep-away camp for youth (entering 5th grade to 9th grade in Fall 2017) to learn life lessons about character, responsibility and independence through the Bible, teamwork, and daily life at camp. They will participate in activities such as arts & crafts, team building games, and sports such as basketball, volleyball, archery, swimming and boating, as well as having daily bible studies and small group time. Campers will be close to nature and away from the internet and video games. Campers are also given opportunities to hear the Gospel and respond to it
HGC 2017 Session Dates:
Session 1: 6/29-7/4 **FULL – REGISTRATION IS CLOSED**
Session 2: 7/16-7/28 (two-week session) **FULL – REGISTRATION IS CLOSED**
Session 3: 8/6-8/11 **FULL – REGISTRATION IS CLOSED**
Session 4: 8/13-8/18 **FULL – REGISTRATION IS CLOSED**
Lifeguard Camp: 7/10-7/14
Camper Registration Form: 2017-Campers Registration Form
Health Form: 2017 Health Form
Packing List: 2017-HGC Packing List
Herald Gospel Camp Poster: HGC POSTER 2017
Lifeguard Camp Registration Form: https://goo.gl/forms/WEVI71Ufc
Office Mailing Address:
CCHC Camp Herald
156-03 Horace Harding Exwy
Flushing, NY 11367
Full refund if registration is cancelled one month prior, 50% refund if registration is cancelled 2 weeks prior, no refund if registration is cancelled within two weeks. Registration fee is non-refundable.
Be Part of the Team:
Camp Herald is located in upstate New York. We strive to be a place where individuals and groups can encounter Christ, receive His grace, and develop their relationship with God. We seek to equip and nourish our staff, counselors, and volunteers to become more like Christ in His acts of service. We are recruiting staff, counselors and volunteers who are passionate about Jesus, mission-minded and willing to serve God in a camp setting. Serving at camp is a wonderful short-term missions experience with eternal significance!
Be Part of the Team Poster: Camp Recruitment Poster 2017
HGC Counselor/ Assistant Counselor Application: https://goo.gl/forms/TLBUHuesy
Camp Herald Job Application: https://goo.gl/forms/pkQsDoAtK
Job Listing: 2017 Camp Job Listing
Reference Form: 2017-CH-REFERENCE
Health Form: 2017 Health Form
1. The following application completed by MAY 29, 2017
2. Submit two completed references from your pastor or spiritual leader accountable for you (e.g. pastor, deacon, elder, small group leader, counselor, no relatives or significant others please) acknowledging your intent to serve in this capacity. We will contact them based on information provided in the application.
3. Submit completed health form if under 18 years old.
4. Submit valid insurance card
5. In-person interview. Once your application is received, you will be contacted for an interview (approx 40 minutes).
Counselor/Assistant Counselor Commitment:
Due to the nature of the program all applicants must agree to the following:
1. Attend the training sessions. The goals for the training are:
a. To have a unified teaching style and purpose for the program
b. To build community among the counselors, staff, and committee
c. To equip counselors on how to share the gospel
2. Commit to the entire duration of the individual camp session(s) to which you apply
3. For Counselors – (Co-)lead your cabin in a small group time with pre-distributed material. This program is Gospel-focused in nature.
4. Be prepared to share your testimony to the group
Office / Mailing Address: 156-03 Horace Harding Exwy Flushing, NY 11367
Camp Site Location: click here
GPS Location: 41.321444 N, -74.070098 W